The tunnels at the Rhydymwyn Valley site will soon be open to the public again!
The Rhydymwyn Valley History Society has been given permission to take guided tours through the tunnels again in 2018. There will be only a few access days per year and therefore places will be strictly limited!
• The tour will include a talk on the history and construction of the tunnels.
• Entry to the tunnels will be by timed-ticket only, which must be booked in advance.
• Tickets are available only from the Rhydymwyn Valley History Society.
• For security and safety reasons, children under 16 years are not permitted on these tours.
• Hard hats, hi-vis jackets and headlamps will be provided at the commencement of each tour.
• We request a donation of £5 per person, to cover insurance and kit.
A series of guided tours will take place throughout the day, between 09:00 and 15:00, each tour taking a maximum of 14 people.
If you have any further queries about the Tunnel Tours please contact us at:
This website needs to be viewed in full landscape mode.
On tablets and phones, please rotate your device.
On desktop and laptop computers, please
maximise the window.