RVHS Monthly Meeting
at 14:00 on Thursday 17th August 2017
in the Visitor Centre, 17 Nant Alyn Road, Rhydymwyn.
The showing of a colour DVD concerning the use of gas on the Western Front .
- Acceptance of the July 2017 Notes.
- Matters arising from the July 2017 Meeting.
- The Website Report and update.
- Finances and new kit. There are some new additions and plans for others.
- Latest developments on the manning of the site.
- Update on the tunnels:
a. Filming within the tunnels.
b. Discuss 2018 Tunnel Openings as 2017 is now full.
- Update on Project Hush. Report on sweeping Building P4.
- Proposed new projects for the period up to Spring 2017.
- Report on the recent visit of the Mercedes Club.
- Bats in Building 45. The building is still closed but there are major developments including reviews of the relevant law and the issuing of FIR procedures on NRW and the FIR findings.
- Outstanding Issues:
a. The Land Trust.
b. The opening of Building R3.
c. The siting of vehicles in Building P4.
d. We still have an urgent need for secure storage on the site.
e. Report on oral history and data collection.
a. The visitors from Sellafield on 21st September 2017.
b. Volunteering on Site.
If you need any further information about any of our events
you can contact us by telephone on 01352 781129
or by email at
This website needs to be viewed in full landscape mode.
On tablets and phones, please rotate your device.
On desktop and laptop computers, please
maximise the window.