RVHS Monthly Meeting
at 14:00 on Thursday 20th July 2017
in the Visitor Centre, 17 Nant Alyn Road, Rhydymwyn.
- Acceptance of the June 2017 Notes.
- Matters arising from the June 2017 Meeting.
- The Website Report and update.
- Finances and new kit. There are some new additions and plans for others.
- Latest developments on the manning of the site and some further bad experiences. This has now become a major issue.
- Update on the tunnels:
a. Report on locating the new barriers and lighting within the system and externally.
b. Filming within the tunnels.
c. Report on the training of further Tunnel Guides and support staff.
d. Report on the June and July Tunnel Open Days.
e. Discuss 2018 Tunnel Openings as 2017 is now full.
- Update on Project Hush. We need to arrange to sweep Building P4.
- Report on the potential heritage developments including schools and many other social strands.
- Report on the recent attendance at the Rhydymwyn Annual Fete.
- Bats in Building 45. The building is still closed but there are major developments including reviews of the relevant law and the issuing of FIR procedures on NRW.
- Outstanding Issues:
a. The Land Trust.
b. The opening of Building R3.
c. The siting of vehicles in Building P4.
d. We still have an urgent need for secure storage on the site.
e. Report on oral history and data collection.
If you need any further information about any of our events
you can contact us by telephone on 01352 781129
or by email at
This website needs to be viewed in full landscape mode.
On tablets and phones, please rotate your device.
On desktop and laptop computers, please
maximise the window.