RVHS Monthly Meeting
at 14:00 on Thursday 18th May 2017
in the Visitor Centre, 17 Nant Alyn Road, Rhydymwyn.
- Acceptance of the April 2017 Notes.
- Matters arising from the April 2017 Meeting.
- The Website Report and update.
- Finances and new kit.
- Latest developments on the manning of the site and some bad experiences.
- Update on the tunnels:
a. Report on locating the new barriers and lighting within the system.
b. Filming within the tunnels.
c. Training of further Tunnel Guides and support staff.
e. Planning and manning the first public access of 2017.
- Update on Project Hush which is reaching the end of the first phase and has a trial run on Saturday 20th May by limited invitation only.
- Reports on the Official Opening Day, the first 2017 Public Tunnel Opening, the visits of Lache & Westminster HS, the Antelope Racing Reunion, an American tourist group, the film on BBC 4.
- Further discussion concerning site bookings being made without our knowledge and our future position concerning what activities RVHS support. There have been some unfortunate developments.
- Bats in Building 45. There are major developments.
- Outstanding Issues:
a. The Land Trust
b. The opening of Building R3
c. The siting of vehicles in Building P4
d. We still have an urgent need for secure storage on the site.
e. Report on oral history and data collection.
If you need any further information about any of our events
you can contact us by telephone on 01352 781129
or by email at
This website needs to be viewed in full landscape mode.
On tablets and phones, please rotate your device.
On desktop and laptop computers, please
maximise the window.